- Plasma Power Generators
- DC Power Source Systems
- Pinnacle 3000
Plasma Power Generators
Industry-Leading Pinnacle DC Power Technology in a 3000 W Package
Robust, compact DC generator designed exclusively for low power applications where precision and process repeatability are critical.
- Enables superior film quality with less than 6 mJ/kW delivered arc energy
- Run-to-run consistency: Better than 0.1% repeatability
- Wide process range — impedances from 370 to 1000 VDC
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Advanced Energy Pinnacle 3000 DC power supply provides extremely high efficiency and power factor, which results in low operating and install costs. Pinnacle process consistency and control significantly reduce variation and enable higher yields in both process and bias applications.
- Proven Pinnacle performance and reliability
- Versatile — excellent in both process and bias applications
- Fast, configurable arc response — low arc damage
- Precise process control
- Extremely high efficiency and power factor
- Compact — 3000 W in a 2U, ½-rack package
- Wide, single tap
- Profibus and RS-232 serial communications 400 VAC input only
- Low stored energy — less than 6 mJ per 1 kW of output
- Output repeatability of ±0.1% at greater than 15% power
Full power from 370 to 1000 VDC
< 6 mJ/kW
400 VAC +/- 10%
Profibus with on/off via analog port
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support