Environment, Social and Governance
At Advanced Energy, we incorporate ESG responsibility across our business with the same focus and dedication we approach all our initiatives. Our results and ongoing efforts related to ESG are an integral part of our commitment to deliver long-term value to our global stakeholders. This commitment is driven from the highest levels of the Company, including our Chief Executive Officer, executive management team and Board of Directors. We look forward to making a difference in the markets and communities we serve.
In 2022, we launched our ESG Steering Committee. This committee is responsible for shaping our ESG approach and advancing our ESG program. We conduct gap analyses to actively pursue improvements in collaboration with our customers, suppliers and partners. Read more on our ESG brochure.
- Inventing Energy Efficient Products
- Implementing Energy Efficient Operations
- Reducing Waste
- Empowering Our People
- Engaging with Our Communities
- Enabling Effective Management
- Enhancing Transparency
Advanced Energy launched the ESG Steering Committee in 2022.
The Committee is responsible for ESG approach and advancing our ESG program
Advanced Energy received an MSCI ESG Rating of A
(on a scale of AAA-CCC) as of 2023
Advanced Energy launched power conversion products for energy-intensive data center computing applications featuring industry-leading efficiency up to 98%
Total Waste Diversion Rate in our Asia Pacific factories
From 2014 to 2022, our factories in China and the Philippines
reduced Scope 2 CO2 emissions by 23,941 metric tonnes,
a ~35% reduction from the base year
Women comprise almost half of our global workforce
of employees are proud to work at AE based on 2022 employee survey
Total Recordable Incident Rate (TRIR) and 0.26 Loss Time Incidence Rate (LTIR)
Employees participated in our leadership development program in 2022
of our board members are independent, non-executive directors
of our Board of Directors are women
years of average tenure for Board of Directors
Women leaders added to Advanced Energy’s Senior Management Team in 2022
Without exception, as a global company, Advanced Energy does not engage in any form of forced, bonded (including debt bondage) or indentured labor, involuntary prison labor, slavery or trafficking of persons.
Our Code of Conduct, which also applies to our suppliers, specifically prohibits activities involving slave or forced labor, human trafficking and child labor.
We have policies and procedures in place to support this commitment.
- Employee Code of Ethical Conduct that includes anti-slavery and human trafficking provision
- Supplier Code of Conduct and Supplier Business Audit Program dedicated to preventing slavery and human trafficking. AE’s Purchasing terms and conditions require compliance with our Supplier Code of Conduct
- Anonymous reporting system to employees and all members of our supply chain at www.advancedenergy.ethicspoint.com
- Staffing agreements prohibiting provision of resources by third parties that are inconsistent with AE’s policies
- Annual training for all Purchasing, Commodity Management, Human Resources, Supplier Quality, Internal Audit and Legal personnel to raise awareness of modern slavery and human trafficking