Medical Lasers Applications
Aesthetic medical lasers, including Laser, IPL, and Laser Diode, are widely used for various skin conditions and hair and tattoo removal. Our solutions prioritize power density and reliability, enabling us to provide the right solution for the aesthetic medical laser industry.
Ophthalmic lasers require precise and consistent power delivery to ensure safe and effective treatment of eye conditions such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration. Our power solutions are designed to meet the specific power requirements of ophthalmic lasers, providing high power density, low noise, and high efficiency in a compact form factor.
The surgical laser industry faces various challenges, including finding power supplies that can deliver precise, easily controlled power with low acoustic noise. These power supplies must also be compatible with portable devices, offer multiple output voltages, and preserve a high-power density.
Artesyn Healthcare Brochure_English Catalog
Low Voltage Medical Power Supplies Brochure
FlexiCharge FC1500 Aesthetic Medical Laser Case Study
HV Power Supply Femtosecond Laser Equipment Case Study
Aesthetic Laser Treatment Case Study
FlexiCharge FC1500 is disrupting the traditional design approach of aesthetic medical laser systems
Medical Power Supplies Brochure
Medical Power Supplies Selector Guide
FOT Medical Systems and Research Applications Note
Medical Lasers and Aesthetic Equipment
Laser Technology in the Medical and Cosmetic Industry Application Note
Low Leakage Medical Power Supplies Application Note
Trends in the Medical Laser Market:
- Increasing usage of lasers in Aesthetic, Surgical, Ophthalmic & Therapeutic treatments.
- Increase in surgical procedures, which has led to a sustained acceleration in product development cycles.
- Need for faster surgical and aesthetic treatment times to improve patient outcomes and clinic workload.
- While the Covid pandemic has impacted the market, the industry is expected to grow again at CAGR of >8% from 2022 onwards.
- Equipment is located at clinics or hospitals, clinics so portability, size and weight become more important features & acoustic noise is even less tolerated
- Smaller multi-functional systems needing mixed-voltage (configurable) & mixed-technology (high-voltage) co-existence
- Increased regulatory complexity
- Advanced Energy power supplies are designed for demanding medical and Cosmetic Laser applications, so laser manufacturers can optimize designs for high performance, reliability, and compliance. Advanced Energy can be your total power solution partner.
What We Power
- Charging Capacitors
- Cooling Pumps
- TEC Elements
- Pockels Cells
- Control Electronics