Plasma Power Generators
An Arc-Bias Solution that Brings a New Level of Precision and Productivity to Cathodic Arc Processes
Solvix power supplies are specifically designed to enable advanced, high-tech coatings.
- New coating capabilities with precision bias generators
- Industry-leading reliability while powering extremely dynamic ARC processes
- System optimization with a wide variety of models available
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
Powerful arc discharges, rapid vaporization of target material, and high-energy ions make cathodic arc deposition both powerful and potentially unstable. Available at a range of current levels up to 400 A, Solvix® arc supplies deliver excellent plasma ionization, ion energy, and throughput — with remarkable power and process control. Solvix supplies add an even greater degree of control over film properties, for remarkably hard, dense, durable, adherent films.
- Reduced substrate damage and better yield
- Excellent film density and adhesion
- Proven reliability and high throughput
- Adaptability to a wide range of process requirements
- Efficient installation and support
- Range of current, power, and voltage regulation modes
- Flexible architecture
- Air cooling
- Multiple units configurable for high power requirements
- High-performance DSP regulator
Pulsed-DC bias and ARC source models
60, 100, 210, and 400 A
3 to 30 kW
Up to 200 Hz
Up to 350 kHz (bias)
Analog (RS-232/485 & Profibus available)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.