High Voltage Products
HV Rack Series
Rack-Mount, High Voltage Power Systems
Advanced Energy's UltraVolt HV Rack configurable power systems allow you to independently control and monitor each output channel.
- Maximum Output Voltage/Power: 40 kV DC/1000 W
- Type: Up to four configurable output channels
- Control Interface: Analog
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Accurately control and measure your high voltage power supplies and HV system performance. HV Rack® configurable power systems enable you to select, control, and monitor your high voltage power supplies within each output channel. You can select power supplies from Advanced Energy's UltraVolt’ s A, C, E, High Power C, and FIL series.
- Power up to four power supplies
- Adjust voltage and current on each channel
- Ensure proper filament operation for maximum performance and precision
- Reduce voltage to 0 VDC
- Increase channel power (up to 1000 W) via parallel units
- Up to four configurable high-voltage outputs
- Ideal for various beam applications
- Cand provide floating filament 0 to 5 VDC/0 to 3 Amps when used with the FIL5V-3A
- Current mode and voltage mode indicator
- Several options and unites
110 to 230 VAC
High Voltage Outputs
Up to 40 kV
Low Voltage Output Range
Floating filament 0 to 5 VDC when used with the FIL5V-3A
Maximum Output Power
250 to 1000 W per channel
1000 W per entire system (configuration dependent)
Operating Temperature Range
10 to 45⁰C (50 to 113⁰F) case temperature
-40 to 85⁰C (-67 to 185⁰F) case temperature
0 to 95% RH, non-condensing
L x W x H
18.5 x 19 x 5.22 in
Bench top or 19 in rack-mountable chassis
- Front panel multi-turn potentiometer for voltage and current adjustment.
- Front panel displays for output voltage and current.
- Remote analog interface 0 to 5 VDC, control and monitor signals.
Options & Accessories
- ALDEN or SHV-BNC high voltage output connectors
- Grounded single polarity (Positive or Negative) outputs available (up to 1000 W)
- Floating channels available (up to 24 W)
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).