- High Voltage Products
- High Voltage Power Supplies
- Mass Spectrometry Power Supplies
- MSRZ Series
High Voltage Products
Reversible, Fast-Switching, and Quadrupole
The MSRZ series of mass spectrometer power supplies offers reliable performance in short circuit or arc conditions.
- Max Output Power/Voltage: 3.2 W/±10 kV
- Ripple: < 15 ppm (10 kV unit)
- Temperature Coefficient: 25 ppm/°C (optional 10 ppm/°C)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Obtain reliable performance in challenging conditions. Advanced Energy’s MSRZ series of mass spectrometer power supply modules are ideal for quadrupole mass spectrometer sample ionization and ion detector applications. MSRZ power supplies combine fast-switching, reversible-output voltage, low ripple, and excellent repeatability for precision applications. Customize to meet specific applications requirements and choose from an array of performance features and combinations, which include cable length and connector types.
- Three standard models and built-to-order variations available
- Use in all major mass spectrometry device types that require high stability and resolution
- Solve for mass spectrometry ion detection performance requirements
- Select needed high voltage capabilities and reduce costs
- Enable efficient and reliable operation
- Low ripple on bias and detector supplies
- Bias four-quadrant output stage
- Choice of four different models; customer-defined derivatives upon request
±1 to ±10 kV, depending on model
3.2 W max, depending on model
< 15 ppm (10 kV unit)
25 ppm per °C (Optional 10 ppm per °C)
+24 VDC ±10
1 A max, depending on model
Operating Temperature Range
10 to 50°C (50 to 122°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +85°C (-4 to 185°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
W x D x H
159 x 182 x 47 mm3 (6.25 x 7.16 x 1.85 in3)
1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).