High Voltage Products
Single-Output, Rack-Mount, 10 kW AC-to-HVDC High Voltage Power Supplies
The OLS10KD enhanced performance, single-output high voltage power supplies offer robust, reliable performance in applications requiring 100 kV of power.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 80 kV (combined range)/10 kW
- Ripple: < 500 ppm (0.05 Vpp)
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature coefficient: < 100ppm/ °C
- Units are built-to-order and designed to your specifications
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
For applications requiring customized power supplies, high stability, and very low ripple over an output voltage range, Advanced Energy’s built-to-order OLS10KD series hits the mark. Perfect for electron- and ion-beam systems, ion implantation, and X-ray systems, OLS10KD uses power switching IGBTs to ensure efficient operation over the full operating range. The series delivers exemplary performance in harsh electrical environments and an exceptionally high-packing density for high voltage power supplies, giving 169 W/l, 2.7 W/in3.
*Minimum order quantities apply, contact us to learn more.
- Save rack space
- Tighten regulation control with dual-supply configuration
- Customize output power for unique application needs
- Ideally solve for 24 x 7 production processes where high reliability and performance are paramount
- Reduce costs with flexible output options
- All models are customer-defined and built-to-order
- High power density: 10 kW in 6U rack-mounted chassis
- Dual-supply configuration enhances accuracy and ripple specs in 1 to 10 kV range
- Parallel connected power supply option enables 20 to 100 kW max output power
- Efficient and reliable operation
OLS10KD: Less than 36 A per phase
OLS10KDC: Less than 22 A per phase
OLS10KDE: Less than 22 A per phase
OLS10KD: 208 VAC ±10% (187 to 229 VAC), 47 to 63 Hz 3 phase plus protective earth
OLS10KDC: 380 VAC ±10% (342 to 418 VAC), 47 to 63 Hz 3 phase plus protective earth
OLS10KDE: 400 VAC ±10% (360 to 440 VAC), 47 to 63 Hz 3 phase plus protective earth
1 kV to 100 kV/10 kW
< 500 ppm (0.05 Vpp)
< 100 ppm/°C
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +70°C (-4 to 158°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F); reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F); non-condensing
W x D x H
Models Up to 80 kV: 43 x 51.6 x 26.6 cm3 (17 x 20.3 x 10.5 in3)
Models Over 80 kV: 43 x 61.4 x 26.6 cm3 (17 x 24.2 x 10.5 in3)
45 kg (99 lb)
- Analog remote control interface is standard, control is via a 25-way female D-type connector
- Optional digital RS232 remote control, 9-way female D-type connector available
Options & Accessories
- Positive or negative polarity to order
- Front panel and control options
- HV output cable available to order as an accessory — 3 m, 5 m, or 10 m
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).
Dual-Supply Configuration (6U)
Single Output (6U)
Single Output (3U) with HV disc stack
< 500 ppm
< 500 ppm
< 1000 ppm
0.059 m3 (2.08 ft3)
0.059 m3 (2.08 ft3)
0.029 m3 (1.04 ft3)