We Power Life Science Applications
The life science instrumentation market covers many analytical technologies used in biochemical analysis, genome studies, chemical analysis, and several other research studies.Technologies such as spectroscopy, chromatography, and electrophoresis are used for the separation of various chemical and biochemical mixtures.The emergence of advanced analytical instruments, such as DNA sequencers, real-time PCR instruments, and flow cytometers, has further enhanced laboratory research and development.
The life science market growth is largely driven by:
- Increasing investments in pharmaceutical R&D and public-private investment in life science research
- Rising incidence of target infectious diseases and genetic disorders
- Growing number of decentralised treatment centres, bring point of care closer to the patient.
- Growing food safety concerns
- Advancements in NGS platforms
- Declining costs of genome sequencing
- Growing use of capillary electrophoresis with mass spectroscopy
These macro trends bring about the need for advancement including the need for more portable/mobile equipment, faster analysis with greater accuracy, the implementation of new technologies, as well as regulatory compliance challenges.
What We Power
- Control electronics
- Cooling elements
- Photomulplier tubes
- Immunoassay systems
- In-vitro diagnostic systems
- Blood analysis machines
- Microbiology diagnostic systems
- Electron microscopes
- Clinical chemistry analyzers
- PCR (polymerase chain reaction) thermal cyclers