Power Supplies for Patient Monitoring
Remote patient monitoring, also referred to as remote physiologic monitoring, is the use of digital technologies to monitor and capture medical and other health data from patients and electronically transmit this information to healthcare providers. Applications include hemodialysis, infusion pump, ECG machines and monitors.
Advanced Energy powers a wide range of patient monitoring devices using both internal and external power solutions which enable reliable operation of the monitoring device.
Trends in the Patient Monitoring world Include:
- There is a greater number of people that need hospital care due to recent pandemic, increasing the need for more monitoring devices, ventilators etc.
- With an increase in healthcare devices entering home environments, patients and caregivers are using these devices to monitor health at home.
- Increased need for network connectivity and device to device communication modules (IoT)
- As patient monitoring systems become increasingly mobile, battery charging has become a critical part of the draw on the device power supply.
- Direct intervention with therapists is costly, increasing the need for devices that are user friendly and cost effective.
We have the industry’s widest portfolio of standard power products and technology building blocks. With dedicated worldwide engineering resources providing incomparable support during your design phase, we ensure that we can meet all of your medical system power needs.
What We Power
- On Board Control
- Isolation Converters
- Fiber-Bragg Sensing