Elevate the performance and quality of your entire system.
High voltage power supplies are mission-critical components of scanning electron microscopes. They power accelerators, extractors, suppressors, and heater elements.
Advanced Energy’s power supplies provide high-accuracy, low-ripple performance that directly impacts SEM systems' core functionalities and resolution capabilities.
Your customers demand increased resolution, reduced tool sizes, improved reliability, and above all, easy-to-use SEMs.
As a scanning electron microscope manufacturer, your logical response to these demands is to improve system designs, implement easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and reduce the footprint of your power supply. But older, larger, lower-performing power supply technologies can’t meet next-generation SEM needs and do not enable you to differentiate your products.
Next-generation SEMs require advanced power supplies that are designed to support higher resolution, increase reliability, simplify communication, and occupy significantly smaller footprints.
Advanced Energy’s EG353 dedicated SEM power supply accommodates your demanding requirements. Benefit from its compact, inherently low-maintenance, high-accuracy design. A direct result of Advanced Energy’s Direct Drive Digital Control (D³C) technology, the EG353 sets the new standard for SEM high voltage power supplies.
- Low ripple (< 1.6 ppm, accelerator), and high stability (< 10 ppm, accelerator) that enables resolutions to below 1 nm
- Market-leading reliability and performance enabled by Advanced Energy’s Direct Drive Digital Control (D3C) technology
- Choice of mechanical format — small footprint module or 19-in rack-mounted options
- Simple system integration through customer defined derivatives and connection options
- Easy-to-use digital control and monitoring