SCR Power Controllers
Advanced SCR Power Controller Supports Load Currents Up to 2900 A
Built for demanding thermal applications, our high-performance Thyro-PX SCR power controller supports multiple operating voltages and control modes.
- Large 2.8 in (71.1 mm) LED graphic display with integrated process data recorder and SD card
- Digital and analog I/O options, with integrated memory for error tracking and energy consumption
- Mains-load optimization features dynamic digital control and power monitoring
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
50 years of experience are infused in the Thyro-PX® series’ design and functionality. The SCR power controller is available in single-, dual-, and three-phase units, supports voltages from 690 V and 2900 A, and offers superior interface options. Integrate operating modes and parameters seamlessly with the 2.8-inch, LED Thyro-Touch display. And enable efficient system parameters, loading, and storage via an on-board SD-card. Thyro-PX power controller is ideally suited for your transformer and resistive loads for glass, metal, and ceramic manufacturing. It is optimal for heating elements in electric furnaces.
- Minimize peak kVA demand via MoSi and TAKT load management
- Precisely regulate power, including load management, for optimal control and energy consumption
- Customize faults, alarms, status, limits, and set points to easily integrate with existing control systems
- Intuitively set up and commission using an integrated touch-screen display
- 32-bit micro, 1.5 M measurements per sec, and 15-bit resolution, better than 0.5% accuracy
- Integrated mains-load optimization (dASM) with digital control
- Integrated soft starting for operation with downstream transformer
- Integrated Thyro-Touch display
- Seamless integration to Rockwell Automation® Studio5000® automation software via available add-on profiles (AOPs); simplify setup and commissioning using predefined tags
Up to 690 V
Up to 2900 A
47 to 63 Hz
Integrated semiconductor fuse
- USB interface for Thyro-Tool Software
- RS232 interface for Thyro-Touch Display
TAKT, VAR, VSC, Soft start, soft down
CE, UL 508 (8 – 350A), Canadian C22.2 No. 14
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
230 to 690 V
230, 400, or 500 V
230 to 600 V
24 to 600 V
16 to 2900 A
8 to 350 A
8 to 1500 A
16 to 1500 A
2.8 in (71.1 mm) LED touch screen