High Voltage Products
Rack-Mount, 400 W Single-Output, AC-to-HVDC Power Supplies
The OL400W series offers a range of compact, 400 W single-output high voltage power supplies. It meets the exacting requirements in ion beam systems, X-ray equipment, and ion and chemical vapor deposition.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 60 kV (1U format)
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 100 ppm/ °C
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The OL400W series delivers outstanding performance in the most challenging electrical environments. Access efficient and reliable operation via power switching IGBTs. Operate at full power when close-mounted thanks to 1U construction (2U for built-to-order 80 kV units). And save valuable rack space for large systems.
The OL400W series features Advanced Energy's proprietary Arc Count and Extinguish (ACE) system for managing systems where load arcing is possible, allowing you to protect your OL400W unit and load from damage caused by excessive arcing.
- Enable significant rack space savings thanks to the OL400W series' compact construction
- Reduce maintenance and safety risks with innovative arcing self-protection system
- Ideally solve for 24 x 7 production processes where high reliability and performance are paramount
- Reduce costs with flexible output options
- Choice of nine different models or customer-defined derivatives upon request (minimum unit quantity limits)
- High power density — 60 kV, 400 W in 1U format; 80k V 400 W in 2U format (custom only, built-to-order)
- Unique Arc Count and Extinguish (ACE) system for managing load arcing
- Efficient and reliable operation
- RoHS Compliant to EU Directive 2011/65/EU
1 kV to 60 kV / 400 W
< 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
< 100 ppm per °C
185 to 255 VAC or 103 to 127 VAC (auto range selection); 47 to 63 Hz single phase and earth; range does not change after power up
Not exceeding 5 A rms (185 to 255 VAC); not exceeding 10 A rms (103 to 127 VAC).
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +70°C (-4 to 158°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
Units Up to 60kV
43 x 50 x 4.2 cm3 (17 x 19.7 x 1.7 in3) (W x D x H)
43 x 50 x 8.6 cm3 (17 x 19.7 x 3.4 in3) (W x D x H)
Units Up to 60kV Weight
6.5 kg (17.4 lb)
80kV Unit Weight
8 kg (21.4 lb)
Analog remote control interface is standard; control is via a 25-way female D-type connector
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).