High Voltage Products
AC-to-HVDC 1 kW Power Supplies Designed for Demanding Requirements
The OL1K Series offers a range of 1 kW single-output, high voltage power supplies. It efficiently meets the demanding requirements found in ion implantation, X-ray equipment, and electron and ion beam systems.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: 60 kV/1 kW
- Ripple: < 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
- Control Interface: Analog or digital
- Temperature Coefficient: < 200ppm/°C
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s OL1K Series features power switching IGBTs to ensure efficient, reliable operation over the full operating range — even in challenging electrical environments. The OL1K series is fitted with an analog remote-control interface as standard, but units are also available with digital control interfaces.
- Enable significant rack-space savings via compact construction
- Reduce maintenance and safety risks with innovative self-protection arcing system
- Solve for 24 x 7 production processes where high reliability and performance are paramount
- Reduce cost with flexible output options; select only required high voltage capabilities
- High power density — 60 kV, 1 kW in 2U format
- Unique Arc Count and Extinguish (ACE) system for managing load arcing
- Efficient and reliable operation
- CE marked for EU LV Directive 73/23/EEC
1 kV to 60 kV/1 kW
< 1000 ppm (0.06 Vpp)
< 200 ppm per °C
185 VAC to 255 VAC; 47 to 63 Hz single-phase plus protective earth/< 12 A per phase
Operating Temperature Range
0 to +40°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +70°C (-4 to 158°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
W x D x H
42.5 x 50.5 x 8.8 cm3 (17 x 19.7 x 3.4 in3)
14 kg (37.5 lb)
- Analog remote-control interface is standard; control is via a 25-way female D-type connector
- Digital control is optional
Options & Accessories
- Positive or negative polarity
- Analog meter or blank front panel
- HV output cable — 3 m, 5 m, or 10 m
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).