High Voltage Products
Reversible, Fast-Switching, Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry Power Supply
The MSRF high voltage power supply features high stability, low ripple, and excellent repeatability.
- Max Output Voltage/Power: ±10 kV/1.25 to 3.2 W, depending on model
- Polarity Reversal Speed: 20 ms (5 kV unit)
- Ripple: < 50 ppm (10kV unit)
- Control Interface: Analog
- Temperature Coefficient: < 25 ppm/°C (Optional 10 ppm/°C)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s MSRF power supply is ideal for quadrupole mass spectrometer sample ionization and ion detector applications. The MSRF power supply offers a variety of performance features such as fast, reversible zero-crossing switching, which includes source and sync-ability. Application-specific custom designs are offered, and options include varying cable length and connector types.
- Benefit from polarity reversal speed, which is ideal for quadrupole ion source and ion detector applications
- Utilize a small footprint and high voltage capabilities
- Equip your operation with fast reversing speed, high stability, and repeatability over long working periods
- Select only needed high voltage capabilities and reduce costs
- One standard model and built-to-order variations available
- Fast polarity reversal speed: 20 ms (5 kV unit) with low ripple: < 50 ppm (10 kV unit)
- Differential programming input
- Screened case for low magnetic radiation
- Choice of four models; customer-defined derivatives upon request
±2.5 to ±10 kV, depending on model
1.25 to 3.2 W max, depending on model
Polarity Reversal Speed
20 ms (5 kV unit)
< 50 ppm (10 kV unit)
25 ppm/°C (Optional 10 ppm/°C)
+24 VDC ±10%
1 A max, depending on model
Operating Temperature Range
10 to 50°C (50 to 122°F)
Storage Temperature Range
-20 to +85°C (-4 to 185°F)
80% max relative humidity up to 31°C (88°F), reducing linearly to 50% at 40°C (104°F), non-condensing
W x D x H
159 x 182 x 47 mm3 (6.25 x 7.16 x 1.85 in3)
1.5 kg (3.3 lb)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).
< 100 ppm
< 4 ppm
1360 cm3 (0.048 ft3)
677 cm3 (0.02 ft3)