Multipoint Sampler and Doser for Innova Photoacoustic Gas Monitors
The Advanced Energy Innova 1403 is a reliable, easy-to-use multipoint sampler and doser. It combines with the Innova 1512 photoacoustic gas monitor and a controlling computer featuring the Innova 7650 basic ventilation software to offer numerous monitoring capabilities.
- Increase area monitoring capabilities of the gas monitor by collecting air samples through tubing from up to six sampling points
- Full remote control from a PC with Innova ventilation software
- Factory calibrated dosing system includes automatic calculation of tracer-gas delivered to the dosing location
- Self-test function for verification of the unit's operation
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s Innova® 1403 Multipoint Sampler and Doser is designed to provide a flexible, sensitive, and accurate monitoring system. The instrument significantly increases the area monitoring capabilities of an Innova gas monitor by drawing air samples through tubing from up to six sampling points (up to 50 m away) and delivering them to the gas monitor.
Designed for remote control from a PC using a USB interface, the Innova 1403 works with an Innova 1512 or 1412i photoacoustic gas monitor to perform comprehensive air exchange analysis and ventilation efficiency.
- Collect air samples from six locations
- Deliver tracer gas to up to three areas
- Reduce wait time with sample collection during prior sample analysis
- Receive errors and warnings on operating status directly in the software
- Ensure accurate results with factory calibration for SF6 and Freon134a
- Pneumatic system constructed of AISI-316 Stainless Steel and PTFE tubing to minimize gas adsorption
- A pressure transducer checks the efficiency of the sampling pump
- Two dosing types available: pulsed injection for decay measurements or constant dose for flow measurements
- Measurement results available in numerical and graphical curve views
Sampling System (Pump Performance)
Working Pump Suction
Volume Flow Rate
Sample Transport Speed
Three-way valve routes samples either to waste air outlet or to the connected 1512 or 1412i
40 kPa (blocked airways)
Pressure and volume flow data assumes the use of tubing of length 50 m and internal diameter 3 mm
Dosing System (Pump Performance)
Tracer Gas Supply
From pressurized cylinder
Supply pressure: 300 kPa ±10% absolute
Delivery of Tracer Gas
The delivery of tracer gas is controlled by a Mass Flow Controller (3400 Nml/min in N2)
Volume Flow Rate
Maximum Delivery Time
1 minute (to deliver a dose of tracer gas over a 50 m distance through standard tubing)
Accuracy of Dosing Calculation
±2%Pressure and volume flow data assume the use of Sulphur Hexafluoride (SF6) or Freon134a (R134a) as tracer gas and nylon tubing of a length 50 m and internal diameter of 3 mm
5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F)
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
H x W x D
155 x 445 x 260 mm (6.1 x 17.5 x 10.2 in)
10 kg (22 lb)
0.9 A, 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Safety and Standards Specifications
EN/IEC 61010-1 3rd Edition
EN 61326-1:2013: Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – EMC requirements; Part 1: General requirements
CE-mark indicates compliance with: EMC Directive and Low Voltage Directive
- Ventilation performance
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.