SCR Power Controllers
Thyristor Switch for General Heating Applications, Supports Load Currents Up to 350 A
Efficient yet powerful, the Thyro-S power controller is Advanced Energy’s most compact digital thyristor switch.
- Compact footprint with multiple operating voltages and current ranges
- Load monitoring, alarm relays, and power measurement
- Analog and digital communications with optional fieldbus communication options
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
The highly efficient Thyro-S® thyristor switch delivers accurate, reliable, switch-free performance. Connect to bus systems, use as a stand-alone unit, or use in combination with all established two-point controllers — PLCs or computer systems. With simple mounting, minimal space requirements, quick commissioning, and safe operation, Thyro-S switches are seamlessly integrated into various applications. Status LEDs provide a quick overview of system status and load percentage.
- Easily install with compact unit footprint and simplified mounting design
- Reduce peaks and perturbations via the optional Thyro-Power Manager
- Customize faults, alarms, status, limits, and set points for easy integration to existing control systems
- Secure isolation between control and power sections for safe operation
- Optimize load control with up to five control methods
- Designed for transformer loads
- Scalable PLC/PAC integration for closed-loop, thermal process control; optional system interface connection of up to eight power controllers to bus module or BasicBus Module (Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU, DeviceNet, CANopen, PROFINET, Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, EtherCAT)
- DIN-rail mounting up to 60 A systems
- USB interface for Thyro-Tool software
- 1-, 2-, or 3-phase versions (2-phase version for 3-phase load without deploying neutral conductor)
Up to 500 V
Up to 350 A
47 to 63 Hz
Integrated semiconductor fuse
TAKT and with optional Thyro-Power Manager
CE, UL 508 (8 – 350A), Canadian C22.2 No. 14
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.