- SCR Power Controllers
- Thyro SCR Power Controllers
- Thyro-PX DC
SCR Power Controllers
Enhanced SCR Power Controller for All DC Rectifier Applications
Developed with the highest degree of reliability and state-of-the-art driven technology, the Thyro-PX DC series of digital SCR power controllers are designed for all DC rectifier applications. The series supports multiple operating voltages and control modes.
- Available up to 1800 amps DC Current
- Air-cooled rectifier type with modular 6 pulses stack (B6C) and extendable for 12 and 18 pulses parallel operation for higher power and less DC ripple
- Large 2.8 in (71.1 mm) LED graphic display with an integrated process data recorder and SD card
- Multiple I/O options, with integrated memory for error tracking and energy consumption
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Thyro-PX DC series shapes the future of the growing hydrogen and DC heating markets. The SCR power controller series takes advantage of the existing Thyro-PX controller card architecture and is available as three-phase units, supports up to 1800 amps DC Current, and offers superior interface options. Integrate operating modes and parameters seamlessly with the 2.8-inch, LED Thyro-Touch display and enable efficient system parameters, loading, and storage via an onboard SD-card. The Thyro-PX power controller is ideally suited for your transformer and resistive loads for glass, metal, and ceramic manufacturing. It is optimal for heating elements in electric furnaces.
- Utilize higher power and less DC ripple
- Leverage constant current and/or voltage regulation with ±1% accuracy
- Precisely regulate power, including load management, for optimal control and energy consumption
- Intuitively set up and commission using an integrated touch-screen display
- Modular stack system in B6C configuration, suitable to design B12; B18 DC systems
- Air-cooled options available with water-cooled options available on request
- Easy integration and configuration for B12; B18 application
- Multiple I/O and I/O module options
- Available Thyro-Tool Pro PC software via micro-USB interface
- Integrated Thyro-Touch display
Rated Voltages AC
184 to 550 VAC
Rated Voltages DC
248 to 752 V
Rated Currents DC
1000 to 1800 A
With integrated semi-fuses
Anybus Fieldbus protocol interface
Documents & SupportView All Thyro-PX DC Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).