SCR Power Controllers
Enhanced SCR Power Controller for All DC Rectifier Applications
Developed with the highest degree of reliability and state-of-the-art driven technology, the Thyro-PX DC series of digital SCR power controllers are designed for all DC rectifier applications. The series supports multiple operating voltages and control modes.
- Available up to 1800 amps DC Current
- Air-cooled rectifier type with modular 6 pulses stack (B6C) and extendable for 12 and 18 pulses parallel operation for higher power and less DC ripple
- Large 2.8 in (71.1 mm) LED graphic display with an integrated process data recorder and SD card
- Multiple I/O options, with integrated memory for error tracking and energy consumption
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Thyro-PX DC series shapes the future of the growing hydrogen and DC heating markets. The SCR power controller series takes advantage of the existing Thyro-PX controller card architecture and is available as three-phase units, supports up to 1800 amps DC Current, and offers superior interface options. Integrate operating modes and parameters seamlessly with the 2.8-inch, LED Thyro-Touch display and enable efficient system parameters, loading, and storage via an onboard SD-card. The Thyro-PX power controller is ideally suited for your transformer and resistive loads for glass, metal, and ceramic manufacturing. It is optimal for heating elements in electric furnaces.
- Utilize higher power and less DC ripple
- Leverage constant current and/or voltage regulation with ±1% accuracy
- Precisely regulate power, including load management, for optimal control and energy consumption
- Intuitively set up and commission using an integrated touch-screen display
- Modular stack system in B6C configuration, suitable to design B12; B18 DC systems
- Air-cooled options available with water-cooled options available on request
- Easy integration and configuration for B12; B18 application
- Multiple I/O and I/O module options
- Available Thyro-Tool Pro PC software via micro-USB interface
- Integrated Thyro-Touch display
Rated Voltages AC
184 to 550 VAC
Rated Voltages DC
248 to 752 V
Rated Currents DC
1000 to 1800 A
With integrated semi-fuses
Anybus Fieldbus protocol interface
Documents & SupportView All Thyro-PX DC Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).