Non-Contacting, Economical Electrostatic Voltmeter for Surface Voltage Measurements ±3 kV DC or Peak AC
Advanced Energy's Trek 347 electrostatic voltmeter uses a field-nulling technique that offers DC stability and high accuracy and eliminates the need for probe-to-surface fixed spacing.
Measurement Range: 0 to ±3 kV DC or peak AC
Measurement Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of full-scale (monitor)
Speed of Response: Less than 3 ms for a 1 kV step (10 to 90%)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® non-contacting electrostatic voltmeter provides precision and value for surface voltage measurements in the range of ±3 kV DC or peak AC. Its field-nulling technique allows you to accurately measure stationary or moving surfaces. And its patented probe design enhances noise and drift performance in the presence of contaminating particulate or under conditions of high humidity and / or wide temperature ranges.
- Easily use for automated or computer-controlled systems
- Operate on a benchtop, or with optional hardware, in a standard 19-inch rack
- Utilize Digital Enable to turn the internal HV power supply on or off from an external device
- Improve drift and noise performance
- Choose from a large selection of optional probes (order separately)
- Precision voltage monitor output
- Low voltage replica of measured electrostatic potential provided for monitoring purposes or use as a feedback signal in a closed-loop system
- Easy-to-read LED display
- CE compliant
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
0 to ±3 kV DC or peak AC
- Voltage Monitor Output: Better than ±0.05%
- Voltage Display: Better than ±0.1% of full-scale, referred to
the voltage monitor
Speed of Response (10 to 90%)
Less than 3 ms for 1 kV step
A buffered output provides a low-voltage replica of the measured voltage
1/100th of the measured voltage (Other scale factors available)
Front Panel Meter
3.75-digit LED display
0 to ±3 kV
H x W x D
108 x 233 x 357 mm (4.25 x 8.75 x 14 in)
3 kg (6.6 lb)
AC Line Cord Receptacle
Standard 3-prong with integral power switch and fuse holder
Factory set for one of two ranges: 90 to 127 VAC or 180 to 250 VAC, at 48 to 63 Hz
50 VA, maximum
- Surface voltage measurements of photoconductors or dielectric surfaces
- Charge monitoring in semiconductor production
- Measuring of electrostatic potentials on film, polymers, and paper
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Trek 347 Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).