Precision, Non-Contacting Electrostatic Voltmeter for Surface Voltage Measurements 0 to ±2 kV DC or Peak AC
Easily measure stationary or moving surfaces with Advanced Energy's Trek 344 electrostatic voltmeter. It uses a field-nulling technique that allows for high accuracy and DC stability even if the probe-to-surface spacing changes.
- Measurement Range: 0 to ±2 kV DC or peak AC
- Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of full-scale
- Speed of Response: Less than 3 ms for a 1 kV step
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® 344 is a precision electrostatic voltmeter for making non-contacting surface voltage measurements in the range of 0 to ±2 kV DC or peak AC. It employs a field-nulling technique that achieves high stability regardless of probe-to-surface spacing changes.
The Trek 344 also features a patented probe design to eliminate the need for close tolerance components. This significantly improves noise and drift performance in the presence of contaminating particulates, under high humidity conditions, and wide temperature ranges.
- Operate via a benchtop, or, with optional hardware, in a standard 19-inch rack. A rack adapter allows you to mount two 344 units together
- Use low-voltage replica of the measured electrostatic potential for monitoring purposes, or
use as a feedback signal in a closed-loop system
- Turn high voltage power supply on or off using a remote device
- Easily use for automated or computer-controlled systems
- Low noise and drift performance
- Various probes available for different installation requirements
- Precision voltage monitor output
- Easy-to-read LED display
0 to ±2 kV DC or peak AC
Voltage Monitor: Better than ±0.05% of full-scale
Voltage Display: Better than ±0.1% of full-scale referred to the voltage monitor
Speed of Response (10 to 90%)
Less than 3 ms for a 1 kV step change
A buffered BNC output providing a low-voltage replica of the measure voltage
1/100th of the measured voltage (1/200th and 1/1000th ratios are available)
Front Panel Meter
3.5-digit LED display
0 to ±999 V
H x W x D
64 x 220 x 270 mm (2.5 x 8.7 x 10.6 in)
2 kg (4.4 lb)
AC Line Cord Receptacle
Standard three-prong line cord receptacle
Documents & SupportView All Trek 344 Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).