- Electrostatic Products
- Electrostatic Voltmeters
- Contacting Voltmeters
- Trek Infinitron 821HH
Trek Infinitron 821HH
Contacting Hand-Held Electrostatic Voltmeter
Advanced Energy's handheld Trek Infinitron 821HH electrostatic voltmeter offers next-generation contacting-precision, surface-voltage measuring capabilities.
- Battery or line operation
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Records voltage, temperature, and humidity
- Data graphing capabilities
- No current flow at time of contact
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® Infinitron® 821HH hand-held electrostatic voltmeter offers far-reaching input characteristics, data graphing capabilities, and easy-to-read LCD. It can easily measure the voltage level of conductive and insulative objects surfaces with virtually zero charge transfer to the measurement probe. And this enables stable, highly accurate voltage measurements for ESD-sensitive devices.
- Use in semiconductor, LED, MR head sensor, and other ESD sensitive applications
- Operate using a battery or a line
- Easily record voltage, temperature, and humidity
- Set automatic shutoff for 5, 10, or 15 minutes
- No current flow at time-of-contact, probe tip assumes the voltage level object’s surface
- Voltage monitor output provides low voltage replica of the measured voltage
- Less than 500 µS for an input step change of 1 kV
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Easy-to-read LED display
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
0 to ±2 kV DC or peak AC
- At the Voltage Monitor Output: Better than ±1% of full-scale
- At the Voltage Display: Better than ±1% of full-scale, ±1 digit
H x W x D
240 x 140 x 52.5 mm (9.5 x 6 x 2 in)
1.13 kg (2.5 lb)
Internal NiMH battery or external 15 V @ 1 A supply / charger
Battery Operating Time
Greater than six hours of continuous operation
- Materials research
- MR head sensors
- Other ESD sensitive devices
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Trek Infinitron 821HH Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).