- Temperature Measurement Products
- Semiconductor & Thin-Film Pyrometers
- Sekidenko MXE
Temperature Measurement Products
High-Speed, Non-Contact Optical Temperature Pyrometer with Integrated Reflectance Measurement and Emissivity Compensation
Advanced Energy’s Sekidenko MXE measures at ultra-high-speed sampling rates (up to 10 kHz) and offers combined temperature and active reflectance for precise control in dynamic processes.
- Precise temperature measurement enabling closed-loop process control
- Configurable wavelength based on material type and required temperature range
- Both analog and digital communications
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Sekidenko MXE pyrometer combines speed and precision, enabling accurate, non-contact, repeatable measurement and control of demanding applications. Its high-speed (up to 10 kHz) performance is ideal for processes with moving targets, such as rotating susceptors. It is also extremely well-suited for dynamic processes, including laser-based processing or rapid anneals. The remarkably compact MXE is easily integrated. Its flexible control options support a variety of I/O protocols.
- Improves temperature-measurement accuracy for critical processes
- Enhances repeatability and minimizes variation
- Increases productivity, yield, and throughput
- Increases stability and reliability across multiple chambers and substrate materials
- In-situ, non-contact temperature and emissivity measurement
- High-speed measurement ideal for a variety of applications
- Variety of temperature and reflectance wavelengths
- EtherCAT®, USB, and RS-232 output option
- Temperature only
- Temperature + reflectance
- Reflectance only
Up to 10 kHz
Working Distance Range
- 100 to 450 mm
- Spot size 2 to 8 mm
- AC: 90 to 263 VAC
- 47 to 63 Hz DC: +24 VDC
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).