- Temperature Measurement Products
- Semiconductor & Thin-Film Pyrometers
- Mikron PhotriX Series
Temperature Measurement Products
Mikron PhotriX Series
Best-in-Class Infrared Radiation Pyrometers, 30 to 2600°C
Advanced Energy's Mikron PhotriX pyrometers offer ultra-accurate, precise infrared temperature measurement with unmatched low-temperature capability.
- Unmatched signal-to-noise ratio
- Accuracy: ±1.5°C or 0.15% of reading
- Short wavelength, narrow bandwidth detectors
- Ambient temperature compensation to combat drift
- Unmatched, longterm stability and reproducibility
- Robust and flexible design allows for easy integration
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Mikron PhotriX® pyrometers offer unmatched precision and speed thanks to their superior signal-to-noise ratio. They're ideally suited for industrial applications requiring closed-loop control of thermal processes.
A standard PhotriX system includes sensor electronics with an anti-reflective coated lens, the communication interface module (CIM), RS-232 interface cable, universal power supply, and the TemperaSure™ data acquisition and graphing interface software.
- Gain insight into process behavior
- Achieve superior performance
- Integrate easily with our robust and flexible package design
- Minimize the effect of emissivity errors and improve measurement accuracy
- Take advantage of the highest quality optics with excellent rejection of stray light
- Lowest temperature capability short-wavelength pyrometer
- Five spectral response options
- Configurable collection and precision optics
- High speed (1 ms)
- Better than 1°C resolution
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
30 to 2600°C (86 to 4712°F): See configuration tables on data sheet
See configuration tables on data sheet
±1.5°C or 0.15% of reading
0.01°C, wavelength, speed and temperature dependent
Exposure Time t90
User adjustable up to 1 ms
Configurable Collection Optics: Fixed optics, lightpipe, or fiber optics with fixed optics or lightpipe
Distance Ratio (FOV)
Optics or lightpipes adapted to customers request (minimum 0.5 mm)
Interface and Communication
4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V
RS232 (standard), RS485, Modbus protocol supported
10 to 60°C (50 to 140°F)
Lightpipe: 310 g (~0.68 lb)
Lens: 500 g (~1.10 lb)
110/220 VAC, 50 Hz and 60 Hz (also accepts 10 to 30 VDC)
- Low emissivity metals
- Thin-film CIGS solar deposition
- Thin-film amorphous silicon deposition
- Laser heating processes
- CZ crystal growth
- Optical fiber drawing
- Induction heating
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).