- Temperature Measurement Products
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- Fiber Bragg Grating Products
- WaveCapture FBG Analyzer Series
Temperature Measurement Products
WaveCapture FBG Analyzer Series
Precise, Reliable, and Compact Spectral Analyzer for FBG Sensing
Advanced Energy's WaveCapture Fiber Bragg Grating Analyzer (FBGA) is an integrated spectral analyzer that serves as the heart of precise, fast, and reliable FBG sensing systems.
- High reliability with no moving parts
- Excellent wavelength repeatability, and resolution
- Ultra-fast response time (up to 5 kHz)
- Compact optical design
- Rugged design for field applications
- USB, Ethernet, or RS-232 interface
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy's WaveCapture™ Analyzer Series offers excellent performance in real-world applications. Its innovative high-efficiency optical design provides excellent wavelength repeatability, resolution, long-term stability, ultra-low power consumption, sub-ms response time, no moving parts, and lifetime calibration. The WaveCapture FBG Analyzer is field-proven, with thousands of units serving as the heart of FBG sensing systems worldwide.
- Minimize FBG sensor errors and drift with the high-performance analyzer
- Leverage the high-speed measurements in a wide range of applications
- Use in harsh environments with no maintenance or recalibration required
- Enables portable operation with the compact FBG interrogator design
- Compact, card-mountable design
- Excellent wavelength repeatability and resolution
- Ultra-fast response time (up to 5 kHz) with USB 2.0 or Ethernet
- Hermetically sealed
- Stable over wide ambient temperature and humidity ranges
- Proven in the field with thousands of units shipped
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
40 nm Model
1525 to 1565 nm
80 nm Model
1510 to 1590 nm
Frequency Response Time
~5000 Hz/5 Hz
FBG Analyzer - USB 2.0 / RS232
USB 2.0 / RS232
FBG Analyzer - Ethernet
Ethernet IEEE 802.3
USB 2.0 / RS232
96 x 68 x 15.8 mm3 (3.78 x 2.68 x 0.62 in3)
130 x 75 x 25 mm3 (5.12 x 2.95 x 0.98 in3)
-5 to +75°C (23 to 167°F)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).