- Plasma Power Generators
- RF Plasma Generators
- Paramount HFi
Plasma Power Generators
Compact, Cost-Effective Integrated Generator and Solid-State Matching RF Power Delivery System
Advanced Energy's Paramount HFi is a 13.56 MHz RF power delivery system with an integrated solid-state matching network capable of operating across a wide variety of impedance zones. The solution offers consistent power delivery, high power density, and exceptional reliability.
- Minimize footprint by mounting the integrated system directly onto the chamber
- Achieve repeatable power delivery across a wide impedance zone with 32 tune range positions
- High reliability and reproducibility due to no moving parts
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Paramount® HFi is an integrated RF delivery solution for deposition and other semiconductor plasma-based processes. An electrically switchable solid-state capacitor array is physically integrated with the RF power amplifier providing the most compact form-factor power delivery system available. With an overall package size nearly equal to that of a traditional RF power generator, this design also includes the matching network within the common enclosure. The matching network, with 32 tune range positions, allows for reliable RF power delivery across a wide range of impedances.
In addition to a reduced footprint, mechanically driven vacuum capacitors are replaced in the integrated matching network with solid state components for increased reliability and repeatability — crucial attributes in high-cycle, repetitive processes. By eliminating the traditional stand-alone vacuum capacitor matching network, very fast tuning and direct power regulation are achieved, reducing latency in today’s short-cycle, high step-count deposition processes.
- Utilize faster tuning speeds to enables stable performance even in the shortest process steps
- Decrease costs with integrated package configuration when compared to separate generator and matching network
- Free up valuable real estate on multi-wafer chamber deposition systems with reduced footprint
- 32 tune range positions with millisecond switching speeds to enable the shortest process steps
- Controllable tune range positions optimize the impedance range to customer process
- Water-cooled with no requirements for external air exchange
- Common exciter (CEX) mode to sync multiple systems in cluster configurations
- RS-232, Ethernet, and EtherCAT communication
RS-232, 25-pin analog, Ethernet, EtherCAT
208 V nominal; 187 to 229 VAC
47 to 63 Hz
Ambient Operating Air Temperature Range
+5 to +40°C
Cooling Water Temperature Range
+5 to +35°C
Global Support & Services
Advanced Energy offers regular calibration of your RF generators and matches. Trust our experts to keep your precise RF sensors within specification and ensure your tools are operating at their highest potential.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support