Plasma Power Generators
Economical, Digital, Configurable Matching Network Solution
The Navio matching network delivers quick, accurate, and repeatable impedance across many applications.
- Plug-and-play installation with Advanced Energy’s RF power supplies for thin film applications
- Efficient and stable power delivery
- Compact and air-cooled (standard package or slim version)
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
Experience simplicity and high reliability in a single, affordable package. The Navio™ matching network leverages our power expertise to precisely match complex plasma impedance to your tuning range. It’s quick, accurate, and repeatable. Available in multiple power ranges and frequencies, choose from a standard offering or a configurable design. Installation is virtually plug-and-play with Advanced Energy’s RF power supplies. Virtual Front Panel software is available for monitoring.
- Improve throughput, increase yield, and reduce production costs
- Choose a standard model or configure a unit that meets your system requirements
- Install and operate with ease
- Obtain excellent repeatability for high process yield
- Quick, accurate, and repeatable impedance matching
- Optimized, off-the-shelf functionality for many applications
- Generous menu of configuration options for more sophisticated processes
- Wide power and frequency ranges
- Compact air-cooled unit available in a standard or slim version
1, 3, and 5 kW
13 to 60 Mhz
24 VDC or 110 VAC
Tune Time (Typical)
2 to 3 seconds
Analog, RS 232, Profibus
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.