Plasma Power Generators
Economical, Digital, Configurable Matching Network Solution
The Navio matching network delivers quick, accurate, and repeatable impedance across many applications.
- Plug-and-play installation with Advanced Energy’s RF power supplies for thin film applications
- Efficient and stable power delivery
- Compact and air-cooled (standard package or slim version)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Experience simplicity and high reliability in a single, affordable package. The Navio™ matching network leverages our power expertise to precisely match complex plasma impedance to your tuning range. It’s quick, accurate, and repeatable. Available in multiple power ranges and frequencies, choose from a standard offering or a configurable design. Installation is virtually plug-and-play with Advanced Energy’s RF power supplies. Virtual Front Panel software is available for monitoring.
- Improve throughput, increase yield, and reduce production costs
- Choose a standard model or configure a unit that meets your system requirements
- Install and operate with ease
- Obtain excellent repeatability for high process yield
- Quick, accurate, and repeatable impedance matching
- Optimized, off-the-shelf functionality for many applications
- Generous menu of configuration options for more sophisticated processes
- Wide power and frequency ranges
- Compact air-cooled unit available in a standard or slim version
1, 3, and 5 kW
13 to 60 Mhz
24 VDC or 110 VAC
Tune Time (Typical)
2 to 3 seconds
Analog, RS 232, Profibus
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Advanced Energy offers regular calibration of your RF generators and matches. Trust our experts to keep your precise RF sensors within specification and ensure your tools are operating at their highest potential.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support