Low Voltage Power Supplies
500 and 1000 W Ultra Compact, High-Reliability SingleOutput Power Supplies
Advanced Energy's highly efficient Excelsys Xsolo power supplies deliver up to 1000 W for use in medical, scientific, industrial, and harsh environmental applications.
- 500 W and 1000 W
- 24, 36, or 48 V single outputs
- Dual safety approvals
- Convection-cooled 500 W
- Fan-cooled 1000 W (variable speed fan)
PMBus™ for digital communications
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
The efficient and reliable Xsolo single-output power supplies provide up to 1008 W in a compact 1U package. The power supplies are available in two packages. The Xsolo 500 W is an open-frame, U-channel form factor and the Xsolo 1000 W is an enclosed, fan-cooled chassis.
Available with nominal 24, 36 and 48 V outputs, the Xsolo platform features a wide output voltage adjustment, variable-speed fan, 12 V/300 mA isolated-bias supply, and remote on/off capabilities. Options include OR-ing for N+1 redundancy and PMBus™ for digital communications.
- Power Density: Convection-cooled 504 W in an open-frame, U-channel form factor and up to 1008 W in an enclosed, fan-cooled chassis
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See Technical Specs for details
- Intelligent Digital Power: Access maximum flexibility with analog and digital control
- Greater than 92% ultra-high efficiency
- Ideal for acoustically sensitive laboratory and medical environments (Xsolo 500 W)
- Fan-cooled 1000 W
- Digital control 12 V/50 mA-bias-standby voltage provided
- 1U height
Input Voltage Range
85 to 264 VAC
10 A (depending on model)
1008 W (depending on model)
14 to 58 V
Ripple and Noise
1% of nominal
L x W x H
- 500 W: 237 mm x 128 mm x 39 mm ( 9.2 in x 5 in x 1U)
- 1000 W: 238 mm x 128 mm x 40 mm (9.3 in x 5 in x 1U)
- XS500: 1 kg
- XS1000: 1.25 kg
12-way connector, voltage control via potentiometer
Certifications and Standards
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Up to 1340 W
Up to 12
Up to 8
Up to 12
Variable Fan Speed Control or Convection (model dependent)
4 Slot: 260 x 89 x 1U
6 Slot: 260 x 127 x 1U
165.1 x 254 x 39.1
215.9 x 114.3 x 39.1
UX4: 260 x 89 x 1U
UX6: 260 x 127 x 1U