High Voltage Products
High Voltage Reference Supply for Precise Control of Output Voltages in Fixed or Variable Modes
Advanced Energy’s Trek 605A high voltage reference supply features an all-solid-state design for accurate, low-noise operation.
- Output Voltage Range (Fixed Mode): +1 kV or -1 kV
- Output Voltage Range (Variable Mode): Adjustable from 0 to +1 kVDC or 0 to -1 kVDC
- Output Voltage Accuracy: Better than 0.1% of full scale
- Output Current: 0 to ±1 mA DC
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® 605A high voltage reference supply provides precise control of output voltages in the range of 0 to +1 kVDC or 0 to -1 kVDC with an output current range of 0 to ±1 mADC. The instrument offers both fixed and variable operating modes. The Trek 605A is protected against over-current conditions that may be generated by output short circuits to ground. In addition, a digital enable feature provides a connection for a remote device to turn on and off the high voltage of the instrument, making it suitable for automated control systems.
- Gain precise control of output voltages
- Operate in fixed or variable modes
- Operate the unit on a benchtop
- All-solid-state design for accurate, low-noise operation
- Short-circuit protection for safeguarding equipment
- Remote high voltage on/off feature for automated or computer-controlled systems
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage Accuracy
- Fixed Mode: Better than 0.1% of full-scale.
- Variable Mode: Better than 0.1% of full-scale
Zero Offset Voltage
Less than 500 mV
- Line: Better than 0.002% for a line change from 90 to 110 VAC, 104 to 126 VAC, or 207 to 250 VAC
- Load: Better than 0.002% for a load change from 0 to 1 mA
- Drift with Time: Less than 50 ppm/month, noncumulative
- Drift with Temperature: Less than 100 ppm/°C
Output Noise: Less than 10 mV RMS (measured using the true RMS feature of the
Hewlett Packard Model 34401A digital multimeter)
H x W x D
84 x 254 x 280 mm (3.3 x 10 x 11 in)
2 kg (4.4 lb)
- High Voltage Output Connector: Two binding posts
- Digital Enable Connector: BNC
- AC Line Connector: Standard three-prong line connector
0 to 40°C
To 85%, non-condensing
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).