High Voltage Products
Non-Inverting High Voltage Power Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±7.5 kV DC or Peak AC
Advanced Energy’s Trek PD05034 DC-stable high voltage amplifier features an all-solid-state-design and maintenance-free operation. It’s ideal for your industrial and research applications.
- Output Voltage: 0 to ±7.5 kV DC or peak AC
- Output Current: 0 to ±50 mA DC with a 0 to ±160 mA peak current capability for 50 μs
- Slew Rate: Greater than 1000 V/µs
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 15 kHz (3% distortion)
- Gain: 1000 V/V fixed
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek PD05034 high voltage power offers a high slew rate, expansive bandwidth, and low-noise operation. It has a four-quadrant, active output stage that sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range. This helps you achieve the accurate output responses and high slew rates demanded by highly capacitive, reactive, or a variety of other loads.
Typical applications include dielectric charge material characterization, polymer and ceramic corona charging, and piezoelectric driving and control.
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Benefit from maintenance-free operation and solid-state design
- Take advantage of low-output noise and ultra-accurate outputs
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Local and remote high voltage On/Off capabilities
- Switch selectable for current limit or trip
- CE compliant (230 VAC unit only)
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage Range
0 to ±7.5 kV DC or peak AC
Output Current Range
0 to ±50 mA DC with a peak current capability of ±160 for 60 µs
Slew Rate (10 to 90%, typical)
Greater than 1000 V/µs
Large Signal Bandwidth
DC to greater than 15 kHz
1/1000th of the high-voltage output
Better than 0.1% of full scale
DC Offset Voltage
Less than ±2 mV
0.05 V/ mA
Better than 1% of full scale
Less than ±10 mV
H x W x D
279 x 482 x 654 mm (11 x 19 x 25.75 in)
24.9 kg (55 lb)
Factory set for one of two ranges: 104 to 127 VAC or 180 to 250 VAC, either at 48 to 63 Hz
1000 VA, maximum
AC Line Receptacle
Standard 3-prong AC line connector
0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
To 85%, non-condensing
To 2000 meters (6561.68 ft.)
- Dielectric charge material characterization
- Polymer and ceramic corona charging
- Piezoelectric driving and control
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.