- High Voltage Products
- High Voltage Amplifiers
- Piezo Drivers
- Trek PZD700A M/S Piezo Driver and Ampifier
High Voltage Products
Trek PZD700A M/S Piezo Driver and Ampifier
Precise Control, High Voltage Piezo Driver and Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±700 VDC or Peak AC
Advanced Energy’s precise Trek PZD700A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system’s voltages are customer-specified and factory set.
- Output Voltage: 0 to ±700 VDC or peak AC
- Output Current: 0 to ±200 mA
- Slew Rate: Greater than 380 V/µs
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 150 kHz (-3 dB)
- Gain: 0 to 300 V/V, adjustable
*Specifications shown are for bipolar units, for unipolar operation please refer to data sheet
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® PZD700A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system provides precise voltage control. Its customer-specified voltages are factory set and it features an all-solid-state design, impressive slew rates, and superior bandwidth capabilities.
The Trek PZD700A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system’s input is configured as non-inverting, but an inverting configuration is available. It has a four-quadrant active output stage that sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range.
- Rely on ultra-accurate outputs thanks to low-output noise
- Achieve high accuracy via a closed-loop system
- Adjust gain, 0 to 300 V/V
- Save costs thanks to maintenance-free operation and an all-solid-state design
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Precision voltage and current monitors
- Remote access
- Dynamic adjustment optimizes the AC response for various load parameters
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Four-quadrant output for driving capacitive loads
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage Range
0 to ±700 VDC or peak AC
Output Current Range
0 to ±200 mA
0 to 300 V/V, adjustable using a front panel potentiometer
Greater than 380 V/µs (10% to 90%, typical)
Large Signal Bandwidth
DC to greater than 150 kHz (-3 dB)
1 V/200 V of the high-voltage output
0.05 V/mA, ±1% of full scale
110 x 432 x 445 mm (4.3 x 17 x 17.5 in)
10 kg (22 lb)
Factory Set for one of two ranges: 90 to 127 VAC or 180 to 250 VAC, either at 48 to 63 Hz
90 VA, single channel
175 VA, dual channel
AC Line Receptacle
Standard 3-prong with integral fuse holder
0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
To 85%, non-condensing
To 2000 meters (6561.68 ft)
- Piezoelectric driving/control
- Laser modulation
- Semiconductor research
- Piezoelectric vibration damping
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.