Trek PZD700A M/S
Precise Control, High Voltage Piezo Driver and Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±700 VDC or Peak AC
The Trek® PZD700A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system provides precise voltage control. Its customer-specified voltages are factory set and it features an all-solid-state design, impressive slew rates, and superior bandwidth capabilities. The Trek PZD700A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system’s input is configured as non-inverting, but an inverting configuration is available. It has a four-quadrant active output stage that sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range.
- Precision voltage and current monitors
- Remote access
- Dynamic adjustment optimizes the AC response for various load parameters
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- Four-quadrant output for driving capacitive loads
- Rely on ultra-accurate outputs thanks to low-output noise
- Achieve high accuracy via a closed-loop system
- Adjust gain, 0 to 300 V/V
- Save costs thanks to maintenance-free operation and an all-solid-state design
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|