- Temperature Measurement Products
- Fiber Optic Sensors
- Fiber Bragg Grating Products
- WaveCapture FBG Analyzer-IRS
Temperature Measurement Products
WaveCapture FBG Analyzer-IRS
Integrated Spectral Analyzer with an Internal Reference Source for Ultra Precise FBG Sensor Measurements
Advanced Energy's WaveCapture Fiber Bragg Grating Analyzer (FBGA) spectral analyzer with an internal reference source (IRS) serves as the heart of precise, fast, and reliable FBG sensing systems requiring increased precision. The addition of the IRS enables greater repeatability for FBG sensing systems or research requiring repeatability better than 2 pm.
- Ultra-reliable spectral analyzer grating with no moving parts
- Excellent wavelength repeatability and resolution
- Ultra-fast response time (up to 5000 Hz)
- USB 2.0 interface
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy's WaveCapture™ FBG Analyzer-IRS series fiber sensing products offer excellent wavelength repeatability and resolution, low power consumption, sub-ms response time, solid-state electronics, and lifetime calibration. Devices interrogate multiple wavelengths for precise Fiber Bragg Grating (FBG) sensor system strain or temperature measurements.
- Highly repeatable and stable FBG wavelength detection using an internal reference source
- Leverage high-speed measurements in a wide range of applications
- Use in harsh environments with no maintenance or recalibration required
- Leverage portable operation with the compact FBG interrogator design
- Internal reference source enables highly repeatable spectral measurements at high resolution
- Ultra-fast response time (up to 5 kHz) with USB 2.0
- Hermetically sealed
- Stable over wide ambient temperature and humidity ranges
40 nm Model
1525 to 1565 nm
80 nm Model
1510 to 1590 nm
Frequency Response Time
~5000 Hz/5 Hz
148 x 142 x 25 mm (5.83 x 5.59 x 0.98 in)
-5 to +75°C (23 to 167°F)
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).