Plasma Power Generators
High-Power Density for Compact Installation
When space is limited, but performance is critical, streamlined Apex RF generators offer various mounting options and power you can rely on.
- Chamber-, rack-, or frame-mount options for convenience and reduced power losses
- Superb performance enhanced with arc management
- 1.5 to 10 kW output power options at 13.56 MHz frequency
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The versatile Apex® family of RF generators and power-delivery systems showcases a compact, modular design suitable for chamber mounting. Utilizing sophisticated RF-conversion technology, Apex RF generators and power-delivery systems offer enhanced product and process reliability. High-density power capabilities make them ideal for advanced plasma processes. And various communications models and configurable features allow you to customize your platform and explore integration approaches. No custom generator lead times are necessary.
- Readily integrate process tools with enhanced flexibility
- Stabilize plasma operation
- Improve yield for fast arc management
- Easily customize and configure to your process requirements
- High-power density in a streamlined design
- On-board chamber mount, on-tool frame mount, rack mount, and shoebox options
- Wideband control loops
- Optional pulse control
- High-speed arc management
1.5, 3, and 5.5 kW
RS-232, 25-pin analog, Ethernet, DeviceNet
Ambient Air Temperature Range
+5 to +40°C
Cooling Water Temperature Range
+5 to +35°C
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.