Plasma Power Generators
Rapid, Accurate, and Reliable Digitally-Tuned Matching
The Navigator ll matching network’s advanced digital technology speeds tuning and match response time.
- Leading RF plasma methodology and control
- Advanced pulsing control with tune-while-pulsing capability
- Unprecedented insights into plasma with the integrated Z’Scan II
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Navigator® ll is equipped with microprocessor-controlled, stepper-motor drives, and advanced tuning algorithms — enabling optimized RF power. An optional internal Z’Scan® II RF sensor provides real-time analysis of process power and impedance — allowing you to quickly identify and significantly reduce process variability. Optional Virtual Front Panel software is available for monitoring and control through a user’s computer.
- Speeds tuning/matching response time
- Tightens process control
- Helps increase tool throughput and product yield
- Digital architecture with enhanced tuning algorithms
- Pulsed-RF power delivery
- Sweep-frequency operation
- Intermodulation distortion (IMD) immunity for multi-frequency applications
- Real-time process power and impedance measurement
1 to 60 kW
400 kHz to 60 MHz
Single and multiple frequency capable, ICP and CCP capable
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Advanced Energy offers regular calibration of your RF generators and matches. Trust our experts to keep your precise RF sensors within specification and ensure your tools are operating at their highest potential.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.