High Voltage Products
Trek PZD350A M/S
High Voltage Amplifier and Piezo Driver, Output Voltage 0 to ±350 VDC or Peak AC
Advanced Energy’s Trek PZD350A M/S offers superior bandwidth capabilities and can be used in laser modulation, piezoelectric vibration damping, semiconductor research, and various other applications.
- Output Voltage: 0 to ±350 VDC or peak AC
- Output Current: 0 to ±400 mA
- Slew Rate: Greater than 500 V/µs
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 250 kHz (-3dB)
- Gain: 0 to 150 V/V, adjustable
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® PZD350A M/S piezo driver and amplifier system provides precise voltage control and delivers twice the current of Advanced Energy’s Trek PZD350A. In addition to superior bandwidth capabilities, it features an all-solid-state design and impressive slew rates. Voltages for this DC-powered amplifier are factory set to your specified ranges. And a four-quadrant active output stage that sinks or sources current into reactive or resistive loads completely through the output voltage range.
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Benefit from nearly maintenance-free operation and solid-state design
- Take advantage of low-output noise and ultra-accurate outputs
- Non-inverting input is standard, but an inverting amplifier configuration is available
- Remote access
- Dynamic adjustment
- Precision voltage and current monitors
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage Range
0 to ±350 VDC or peak AC
Output Current Range
0 to ±400 mA
0 to 150 V/V, adjustable using a front panel potentiometer
Greater than 500 V/µs (10% to 90%, typical)
Large Signal Bandwidth
DC to greater than 250 kHz (-3 dB)
1 V/100 V ±0.1% of full scale
0.025 V/mA, ±1% of full scale
110 x 432 x 445 mm (4.3 x 17 x 17.5 in)
10 kg (22 lb)
Factory Set for one of two ranges: 90 to 127 VAC or 180 to 250 VAC, either at 48 to 63 Hz
90 VA, single channel
175 VA, dual channel
AC Line Receptacle
Standard 3-prong with integral fuse holder
0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
To 85%, non-condensing
To 2000 meters (6561.68 ft)
- Piezoelectric driving/control
- Laser modulation
- Semiconductor research
- Piezoelectric vibration damping
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).