High Voltage Products
High Frequency, High Voltage Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±150 VDC or Peak AC
Advanced Energy’s high-frequency Trek 2100 high voltage amplifier incorporates an all-solid-state design for high reliability and low-noise operation.
- Output Voltage: 0 to ±150 VDC or Peak AC
- Output Current: 0 to ±300 mA
- Slew Rate: Greater than 2 kV/µs
- Large Signal Bandwidth: DC to greater than 2.6 MHz (-3 dB)
- Gain: 50 V/V fixed
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Trek® 2100HF achieves accurate output responses and high slew rates into highly capacitive loads thanks to high reliability and low-noise operation. Its full-power frequency response is essentially flat up to 2 MHz. And no overshoot or instability of the waveform occurs due to the amplifier's unique dual feedback feature.
- Don’t worry about overshoot or instability of waveform thanks to the dual feedback feature
- Achieve accurate output rates and high slew rates in highly capacitive loads
- Benefit from low-noise operation and an all-solid-state design
- Use in applications such as dielectric material characterization, electro-optic modulation, ion beam control, piezoelectric driving and control, and ultrasonics
- Full-power frequency response is essentially flat up to 2 MHz
- RoHS compliant
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Output Voltage Range
0 to ±150 V DC or peak AC
Output Current Range
0 to ±300 mA DC
Greater than 2000 V/μs (10-90%)
Large Signal Bandwidth
DC to greater than 2.6 MHz (-3 dB)
141 x 213 x 336 mm (5.57 x 8.38 x 13.22 in)
6.8 kg (15 lb)
90 to 127 VAC, at 48 to 63 Hz
180 to 250 VAC, at 48 to 63 Hz
- Dielectric material characterization
- Electro-optic modulation
- Ion beam control
- Piezoelectric driving and control
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Trek 2100HF Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).