Portable, Battery-Operated Fieldmeter for Performing Static Surveys
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 257D is a portable, battery-operated fieldmeter for performing static surveys or for use as a diagnostic tool when troubleshooting problems caused by static build-up.
- Ranges: ±2 kV/cm and ±20 kV/cm
- Sensitivity: 1 V/m and 10 V/m, respectively
- Static Accuracy: Better than 5% of reading
- Noise: <10 V/m rms, 0 to 200 Hz referred to input
- Response Speed: 250 ms 10 to 90% (typical)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The MonroeTM 257D is a portable, battery-operated fieldmeter for performing static surveys or for use as a diagnostic tool when troubleshooting problems caused by static build-up. The instrument offers a chopper-stabilized measurement technique that is drift-free, even in ionized environments. An AC adapter is provided to recharge the batteries and to operate the Monroe 257D during longer-term tests.
- Use the remote probe for easy monitoring of hard-to-reach locations (up to 1000 ft)
- Utilize the recorder output for unattended monitoring
- Select either battery or line operation (with AC power module included)
- Measure drift-free with chopper stabilization in ionized environments
- Intrinsically safe sensors approved for use in hazardous locations with approved IS barriers
- Unmatched accuracy, stability, and versatility
- Loop control for consistency in electrostatic tacking of materials
- Included AC adapter for recharging batteries or using during longer-term tests
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
± 2kV/cm and ±20 kV/cm
Better than 5% of reading
250 ms 10 to 90% (typical)
Built-in, rechargeable, gel-type, 12 V, 1.2 AH, >8 hours with backlight on - charging system on-board, <6 hours recharging time
10.5 x 6.5 x 2.6 in (26.7 x1 6.2 x 6.7 cm)
2 lb and 6 oz (1.1 kg) w/batteries
25°C, ±10°C, 0-85% relative humidity (non-condensing, unaffected by ionized environment)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Monroe 257D Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).