Accurate, Dependable Continuous Monitoring for Electrostatic Charge Build-Up Detection
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 177A offers accurate and dependable continuous monitoring of the critical points in a facility to detect electrostatic charge build-up.
- Four-channel static monitor detects static levels in one to four locations up to 1000 feet away
- Monitor Console Temperature Range: 15 to 45°C (59 to 113°F)
- User Selectable Analog Outputs: ±10 V, 0 to 5 V (2.5 V, ±2.5 V full scale) or optional 4 to 20 mA
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The MonroeTM 177A serves as a full-time, plant-wide automatic static build-up monitor. As static levels surpass a preset value, beyond which there may be a danger to personnel or possible disruption or destruction to the process or product, an initial warning is triggered and the process is allowed to continue. If the problem is rectified, the warning returns to a normal state. If the condition persists and the static level exceeds a second more crucial value, an alarm is activated and terminates the process until corrective action is taken and the system is reset.
- Detect static levels in as many as four locations up to 1000 feet away
- Configure built-in dual level alarms programmable via front panel, PC, or PLC
- Cascade up to 32 units via RS485 providing 128 sensor locations
- Use the simple GUI interface for set-up and control Increase dependability with password security
- Intrinsically safe sensor operation (with optional barriers) in explosive atmospheres
- Accurate and drift-free measurement including ionized environments
- Provides analog outputs and control via RS232/485 and front panel PLC compatible using
- Modbus protocol fail-safe relay configuration
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
Monitor Console Temperature Range
+15 to +45°C
±3% of full-scale at analog outputs
±3% of full-scale, ±2% counts
+0.3 counts/0C at front panel meters
Channel status, channel disable/enable, group control
1.75 x 19 x 11 in (4.45 x 48.26 x 27.9 cm), mounts in a standard 19 in rack
Approx. 9 lb
90 to 260 VAC, 47-60 Hz; 13 W max
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Documents & SupportView All Monroe 177A Accessories
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
U.S.: +1 800 446 9167
Asia: +86 29 8874 1895
China: 400 8899 130
EMEA: +44 800 032 1546
U.K.: 08000 321 546
Thin Film Support
Thermal Product Support
Other Technical Support
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).