Environmental, Health & Safety Policy
As a global leader in the design and manufacture of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement, and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes, Advanced Energy is committed to protecting the environment and providing a workplace that prevents work-related injury and ill health to all employees and others affected by our operations, products, and services.
In support of this commitment, we will:
- Comply with applicable environmental, health and safety laws, regulations, and other requirements;
- Eliminate or control hazards and reduce pollution and other environmental, health and safety risks;
- Conserve natural resources, including material, energy, and water; and
- Measure and continually improve our environmental, health and safety performance.
Advanced Energy is dedicated to meeting these objectives by:
- Considering and working to minimize the environmental, health and safety risks associated with our equipment and materials choices, operating practices, and our customers' use of our products;
- Developing safe and efficient products;
- Working collaboratively with our employees, customers, suppliers, contractors, external agencies, other stakeholders, and the communities where we operate to mutually establish, implement, maintain and improve continually our policy, management system and performance;
- Providing personnel with the required information, training and resources as is necessary to create awareness about environmental, health and safety required for them to perform their work; and
- Reviewing this policy periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate, and communicating and making it available to all employees, customers, contractors, visitors, and other interested parties to ensure that they remain aware of the environmental, health and safety commitments and obligations.
Advanced Energy further commits to fully integrating environmental stewardship, and occupational health and safety into our business processes and management systems across our global operations and enabling our suppliers and contractors to do the same, as we pursue environmental, health, safety, and sustainability leadership in the industries we serve.
Senior Vice President
Chief People Officer
July 15, 2021