Low Voltage Power Supplies
The Modular, Hi-Rel Power Solution for Challenging Environmental and MIL-COTS Applications
Advanced Energy’s XF series of 1000 W multiple-output, modular power supplies features plug-and-play, compact architecture.
- 1000 W in a 1U package
- Meets MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F standards
- Conformally coated
- Operating temperature range of -55/-40 to 70°C
- 47 to 440 Hz input frequency
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
XF low voltage power supplies provide up to 1000 W in an extremely compact 268 mm x 127 mm x 1U design. The XF family features plug-and-play architecture for maximum flexibility, allowing custom-power-solution configuration in less than five minutes. Conformal coating, ruggedization, and an operating temperature range of -55 to 70°C make it ideal for harsh environments. Offering up to 12 isolated outputs, the XF platform can provide output voltages up to 348 VDC.
Typical application use includes harsh industrial, test and measurement, communications, fixed and mobile radar, and military electronics which require COTS solutions.
- Power Density: 1000 W in an extremely compact package (268 mm x 127 mm x 1U package)
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See Technical Specs for details
- User and Field Configurable: Flexible architecture allows users to instantly configure custom power solutions
- Field-Proven Reliability: 90% efficiency ensures high reliability even in extreme environments
- 90% efficiency
- Conformal coated and ruggedized for shock and vibration
- Anti-vibration compound
- 1.15 to 58 V standard output voltages
- MIL-STD-810G certified (shock and vibration)
- MIL-STD-461F characterized (EMC)
Input Voltage Range
85 to 264 VAC
11.5 A (depending on model)
1000 W (depending on model)
Ripple and Noise
1% of nominal
Operating Temperature Range
-55 to +70°C
Storage Temperature Range
-55 to +75°C
5% to 95%
L x X x H
268 mm x 127 mm x 1U
8-way global connector per output, voltage control via potentiometer
Certifications and Standards
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Up to 1340 W
Up to 12
Up to 12
Up to 8
Up to 12
268 x 127 x 1U
165.1 x 254 x 39.1
215.9 x 114.3 x 39.1
UX4: 260 x 89 x 1U
UX6: 260 x 127 x 1U