Low Voltage Power Supplies
Innovative, Fanless, 1U, High Efficiency, 1000 W, Single Output Power Supplies
Advanced Energy's Excelsys CS1000 fanless power supplies deliver up to 1000 W and eliminate acoustic noise and vibration for medical, clinical, scientific, and industrial applications.
- 1000 W with natural convection cooling only
- Meets industrial and medical standards
- User selectable (5 V/12 V) 24 W always-on auxiliary power output
- Analog and digital management — PMBus™ monitoring and control capability
- 94% efficiency
- Five-year warranty
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The CS1000 fanless power supplies deliver up to 1000 W with natural convection cooling. Available with 24-volt or 48-volt single outputs, the CS1000 operates off a universal AC input voltage of 85 to 264 VAC. The series provides intelligent analog and digital control and monitoring with PMBus™ (an open-standard digital power management capability). Control and monitoring features include AC fail, global remote/off, output voltage/current control as well a large suite of protection features, such as over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit, and over-temperature.
The CS1000M is certified for IEC60601-1 third edition and IEC60601-1-2 fourth edition (EMC) for medical applications. It also provides 2xMOPP, 4K VAC primary to secondary isolation as well as <300 uA leakage current. The CS1000S carries IEC60950 safety approvals and is also certified for the upcoming IEC62368-1 industrial safety standard.
- High Power Density: 1000 W in a U-channel
- Full Safety Agency Approvals: See data sheet for details
- Intelligent Digital Power: Access maximum flexibility with analog and digital control (PMBus™)
- User- and Field-Configurable: Configure outputs to setpoint voltages; connect in parallel/series for higher output current and/or voltages
- High Reliability and Efficiency: 94% efficiency helps ensure quality, reliability, and a low total cost of ownership
- Fanless, no acoustic noise or vibrations
- 94% efficiency
- PMBus™ digital communications and control
- Optional low leakage (<150 uA)
- N+1 redundancy ready
Input Voltage Range
85 to 264 VAC
25 A (Depending on model)
1000 W (Depending on model)
22 to 28 and 44 to 56 (Depending on model)
Ripple and Noise
1% of Nominal
Operating Temperature Range
-40 to 85°C
Storage Temperature Range
-40 to 85°C
5 to 95% RH
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Without Lid: 262 x 127 x 39.1 mm (10.3 x 5 x 1.5 in)
With Lid: 262 x 127 x 40.8 mm (10.3 x 5 x 1.6 in)
16 way connector, voltage controal via potentiometer
Certifications and Standards
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).
Up to 8
Up to 12
Up to 12
Variable Fan Speed Control
215.9 x 114.3 x 39.1
262 x 127 x 41
4 Slot: 260 x 89 x 1U
6 Slot: 260 x 127 x 1U