Andros 6500 and 6520
OEM Gas Analyzers for Auto Emissions
- Highly accurate calibration
- High stability and rapid warm-up
- Unique optical architecture
- Comprehensive software architectures
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Andros® 6500 and 6520 gas analyzers (non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) gas sensors) are individually calibrated for operation from 0 to 50°C over all specified concentrations. The results are stored to provide accurate analysis. Enhanced optics and electronics virtually eliminate zero drift. Only two “zeroes” are required during the first three minutes of operation.
The systems communicate with hosts via RS232 or USB. You can define the TTL outputs and the analog and tachometer inputs. These can be integrated into the data output stream for your convenience.
- Meet and exceed ISO 3930/OIML R99, Class 0, and BAR 97 specifications
- Virtually eliminate zero drift via enhanced optics and electronics
- Control key system devices (e.g., gas flow solenoids, sampling pumps, etc.)
- Reduce or eliminate the need to calibrate
- Easily upgrade older products thanks to comprehensive software
- Measures up to five gases (three via NDIR and two via plug-in sensors)
- RS232 and USB
- DC pump and solenoid valve drivers
- Analog to two digital inputs
- Differential pressure transducer (6520 only)
Response times are specified at a sample flow rate of 1 liter per minute through the 6500 sample cell
Data Refresh Rate
30 s ready, 3 min usable, 30 min to full performance
USB or RS232C asynchronous serial; 19,200 bps or 9600 bps (default is 19,200)
+12 VDC nominal (+9 to +16)
1.8 W average at 12 VDC
L x W x H
19.18 x 7.37 x 5.03 cm (7.55 x 2.90 x 1.98 in)
0.3 kg (0.8 lb)
Operating Temperature Range
0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F), accuracy not specified > 50°C
Incl. automatically for temp. change > 4°C for O2
To 95% RH (Non-condensing)
-300 to 3000 m (-1000 to 10,000 ft)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.