- Temperature Measurement Products
- Semiconductor & Thin-Film Pyrometers
- Sekidenko 4100T
Temperature Measurement Products
Multi-Channel, Non-Contact Optical Fiber Temperature Pyrometer with Configurable Wavelength Range
The Sekidenko 4100T is ideal for measuring temperature in the most tightly controlled applications, where uniform, repeatable temperatures are required for process success.
- Configurable wavelength based on material type and required temperature range
- Multi-channel measurement capabilities using remote lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipes for in-situ measurement
- Available with EtherCAT protocol
- Features a highly visible touchscreen for easy user input
- Fast read rates of up to 1 kHz per channel
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The Sekidenko 4100T multi-channel, non-contact optical fiber temperature pyrometer measures an object’s emitted infrared energy and converts it into usable temperature data (degrees °F or °C) with temperature ranges between 60 to 3500°C (140 to 6332°F). The pyrometer is configurable to a variety of measurement wavelengths based on target materials, process temperature ranges, and working distances. The multi-channel feature allows for use of up to four measurement channels with separate optical sensors connected by fiber optic cables. The new touch screen display enables users to easily adjust settings without the need for a laptop.
- Improves temperature measurement accuracy for critical processes
- Minimizes variation and enhances repeatability
- Increased productivity, yield, and throughput
- Adapts to meet the functional and mechanical requirements of unique applications
- Increases stability and reliability across multiple chambers and substrate materials
- In-situ, non-contact temperature measurement employing lensed optical sensors or sapphire light pipe sensors
- Industry-leading temperature and read rates
- Highly flexible, module-based platform architecture
- Full I/O and external trigger/synchronization suite
- Multiple wavelengths within one instrument
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
1 to 4 channels, real-time, emissivity-corrected temperature via pulsed emitter(s); channels individually configurable
60 to 3500°C (140 to 6332°F)
UV to 2300 nm
Up to 1 kHz temperature read rate per channel
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).