Plasma Power Generators
DC and Pulsed-DC Solvix
The Best in DC and Pulsed-DC Power Delivery Unify
A robust, coordinated suite of power generation specifically designed to enable advanced, high-tech coatings.
- Ease of operation and configuration with modular DC and pulsed-DC solutions
- Industry-leading reliability while powering the extreme dynamics of plasma processes
- Improved film quality with industry-leading power regulation and arc management
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Solvix® DC and pulsed-DC power supplies for sputtering applications offer precise accuracy and proven repeatability thanks to more than a decade in the field. With a wide range of power and frequency levels, pulsing, and multiple communications options, Solvix power supplies provide a rugged and cost-effective solution for your unique process.
- Proven reliability, accuracy, and repeatability
- Reduced substrate damage and process contamination
- Adaptability to a broad range of process requirements
- Efficient installation and service
- Worldwide support network
- DC and pulsed-DC units
- Outstanding arc handling
- Current, power, and voltage regulation modes
- Air and water cooling
- Multiple units configurable for varying high power requirements
3, 10, 15, and 30 kW
3 to 30 kW
Up to 350 kHz
Air (water cooling available on some higher powered models)
Analog (RS-232/485 and Profibus available)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.