Multipoint Sampler Designed for Innova Gas Monitors
The Advanced Energy Innova 1409 is a reliable, easy-to-use multipoint sampler for gas sampling of up to 24 different locations. The Innova 1409 is designed to be remotely controlled from a PC using a USB interface in conjunction with an Innova Photoacoustic Gas Monitor to provide a flexible, sensitive, and accurate monitoring system.
- In conjunction with an Innova gas monitor, measure concentrations of up to five gases, water vapor, and air pressure in each sample
- Full remote control from a PC with Innova ventilation software
- Remotely control the instrument by using an Innova photoacoustic gas monitor or a PC
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
Advanced Energy’s Innova® 1409 Multipoint Sampler is designed to provide a flexible, sensitive, and accurate monitoring system. The instrument is offered as a 6-, 12-, or 24-channel multipoint sampler, enabling gas samples to be drawn from up to 24 different sampling locations and delivered to the gas monitor.
Configure the sampling system either directly via the front panel interface of the gas monitor or Innova software. The Innova 1409 communicates with the gas monitor over a USB interface. When using the Innova software, the computer connects to the gas monitor via RS232, USB, or Ethernet interface.
- Collect air samples from up to 24 locations
- Use as a standalone multipoint monitoring system or use online for on-screen measurement data results
- Remotely control using the gas monitor or a PC
- Combine with a gas monitor for versatile monitoring without changing system components
- Pneumatic system constructed of AISI-316 Stainless Steel and PTFE tubing to minimize gas adsorption
- Six to 24 inlet channels, depending on the configuration
- Transports gas samples from the sampling point at ~4 meters per second
- Each sampling tube includes an air filter to keep the Innova 1409 free of particles
Distance: 0 to 75 m
Tube Ø: 3 mm
Speed: 4 m/s
Distance: 75 to 150 m
Tube Ø: 4 mm
Speed: 5 m/sFor tube lengths up to 300 m a pump must be placed in front of each sampling channel
Gas-dependent, but typically in the ppb region; using the Gas Detection Limits Chart, the detection limit for a selected sample integration time (SIT) can be calculated
1409-6: 3.6 ml
1409-12: 5.4 ml
1409-24: 9.0 ml
5 to 40°C (41 to 104°F)
Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperatures up to 31°C decreasing linearly to 50% relative humidity at 40°C
H x W X D
155 x 445 x 260 mm (6.10 x 17.5 x 10.2 in)
1409-6: 6.6 kg (14.6 lb)
1409-12: 7.9 kg (17.4 lb)
1409-24: 10.3 kg (22.7 lb)
0.4 A, 100 to 240 VAC 50 and 60 Hz
Safety and Standards Specifications
EN/IEC 61010-1 3rd Edition
EMC EmissionEN 61326-1:2013: Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – EMC requirements;Part 1: General requirements
CE-mark indicates compliance with: EMC Directive and Low Voltage Directive.
- Occupational safety and health area monitoring - air sampling in up to 24 locations and delivery of the sample to an Innova photoacoustic monitor
- Leak monitoring - air sampling with good spatial distribution (up to 24 sampling points) across large enclosed rooms, and delivering the sample to a central monitor unit
- Multipoint gas analysis - parallel processing of multiple gas cells or chambers with a unique monitor
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.