Portable Alternative to Charged Plate Monitors for Periodic Verification of Ionizer Performance
Advanced Energy’s Monroe 287B ionizer performance analyzer performs manual or automatic decay and balance tests for periodic verification of ionization equipment.
- Charger: ±1100 volts, selectable polarity
- Fieldmeter Range: ±1250 V, 1 V resolution
- Charge Plate Size: 43 x 102 mm (1.7 x 4 in)
- Technical Specs
- Service & Support
The MonroeTM 287B ionizer performance analyzer performs manual or automatic decay and balance tests for periodic verification of ionization equipment. This allows for ionizer testing at the work location without the need to remove the ionizer from service for testing. The instrument stores the results and averaged decay times for up to ten manual tests and up to ten complete automatic test sequences. Temperature and relative humidity are displayed in real-time and recorded with the test data.
- Perform manual or automated tests
- Save test results for ten manual tests or ten automated test sequences (including environmental data)
- Operate a handheld, all-in-one instrument that measures, displays, and stores voltage, decay time, temperature, and humidity
- Test AC or DC room ionizers, laminar flow, overhead or benchtop ionizers, or ionized compressed gas systems with a push of a button
- Intergrates decay timer lacking in ionizer test kits for fieldmeters
- Exceeds current requirements of ANSI/ESD SP3.3 for Periodic Verification of Air Ionizers
- Built-in self-test include battery check and tests for functional errors
- Optional 6-inch plate attachment (Model 287/22C) achieves 1:1 correspondence with standard charged-plate monitor test results
Select specifications are shown below. Please see product data sheet for additional specifications.
±1100 V, selectable polarity
±1250 V, 1 V resolution
±5% of reading, ±2% typical
1.7 x 4 in (43 x 102 mm)
<10% of full-scale in 200s
9 V NEDA #1604A or equivalent alkaline (> 40-hour life or >1300 charge cycles). Longer life may be achieved by using a 9 V lithium battery
8.1 x 4 x 1.9 in (206 x 102 x 48 mm)
1lb, 6 oz. (0.63 kg)
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.
Find an AE Representative or Distributor
To find distributors and representatives who sell AE products in your area, select your location and vendor type (optional).