Plasma Power Generators
The Most Recognized DC Power Supply for <= 20 kW Processes
Advanced Energy's Pinnacle DC generators enable quality thin films and maximum process efficiency.
- Buy only what you need: Power options from 6 to 20 kW
- Produce the best films possible with accurate, repeatable power and leading, low-delivered ARC energy
- Compact air-cooled design expandable in primary/secondary configuration
- Technical Specs
- Tech Docs
- Service & Support
The field-proven Pinnacle® DC generators deliver remarkable process consistency and control for significantly reduced variation and higher yields. This compact, versatile package offers outstanding arc management with low stored energy, fast arc response, and wide, full-power operational impedance range.
- Lower operating and installed costs
- Achieve fast arc response
- Configure arc response
- Maximize process efficiency
- Precisely control your process
- Low stored energy — less than 1 mJ per 1 kW of output
- No tap changes
- Output repeatability of ±0.1%
- Target conditioning cycle (TCC) — minimizes conditioning time for new targets
- Joule mode — optimized energy delivery
6, 10, 12, or 20 kW
6/6 and 10/10 kW, independently controlled
Up to 1000 VDC in a single voltage range (no taps)
+/- 0.1% of rated power
+/- 1% setpoint or +/- 0.2% full-rated power (whichever is greater)
Analog, RS-232/485, Profibus
208, 400, 440, and 480 VAC
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Not all options and accessories are available for all models and configurations. Dimensions listed generally refer to standard configurations and module bodies only. Please confirm technical specifications and customizations with a sales representative. Advanced Energy is not responsible for errors or omissions.
Global Support & Services
Maximize fab productivity and capital equipment ROI with world-class support through each product lifecycle stage — from startup to long-term operation. Our service offerings are based on more than three decades of precision power and applications expertise.
Applications Support & Consulting
Accelerate tool installations and process development programs, or address specific applications concerns with Advanced Energy's dedicated applications consultants and engineering staff. Benefit from on-site reviews, analyses, and consultations.
Decrease variability in maintenance costs and provide additional cost protection. Advanced Energy offers whole-box extended warranties.