Non-Inverting High Voltage Power Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±7.5 kV DC or Peak AC
The Trek PD05034 high voltage power offers a high slew rate, expansive bandwidth, and low-noise operation. It has a four-quadrant, active output stage that sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range. This helps you achieve the accurate output responses and high slew rates demanded by highly capacitive, reactive, or a variety of other loads.
Typical applications include dielectric charge material characterization, polymer and ceramic corona charging, and piezoelectric driving and control.
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Local and remote high voltage On/Off capabilities
- Switch selectable for current limit or trip
- CE compliant (230 VAC unit only)
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Benefit from maintenance-free operation and solid-state design
- Take advantage of low-output noise and ultra-accurate outputs
|Maximaler Ausgangsstrom (A):||±0.05, ±0.16|
|Ausgangsstrombereich (mA):||0 to ±50|
|Ausgangsspannungsbereich (V):||0 to ±7500|
|Amplifier Selection Calculator | Step-By-Step Procedure (165 KB)||Anwendungshinweis|
|Choosing the Correct Capacitive Load (232 KB)||Anwendungshinweis|
|Trek PD05034 Data Sheet (123 KB)||Datenblatt|
|Amplifier Selection Calculator (3.7 MB .zip) (4 MB)||Software|
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|