Non-Inverting High Voltage Amplifier, Output Voltage 0 to ±20 kV DC or Peak AC
Meet the demands of highly capacitive or reactive loads. The DC-stable Trek® 20/20C high-voltage power amplifier has a four-quadrant, active output stage that is essential to achieve accurate output responses and high slew rates. It sinks or sources the current into reactive or resistive loads throughout the output voltage range. The Trek 20/20C is used in numerous industrial and research applications such as material characterization, ferroelectrics, and atmospheric plasma. Advanced Energy’s Trek 20/20C-HS high voltage amplifier offers three times more peak current, a higher slew rate, and even more bandwidth. Learn more.
- Dynamic adjustment optimizes the AC response for various load parameters
- NIST-traceable calibration certificate provided with each unit
- DC-stable for programmable supply applications
- Local and remote high voltage ON/OFF capabilities
- Switch selectable for current limit or trip
- Drive capacitive loads via a four-quadrant output
- Enable high accuracy thanks to a closed-loop system
- Safeguard equipment with short-circuit protection
- Benefit from maintenance-free operation and solid-state design
- Take advantage of low-output noise and ultra-accurate outputs
|최대 출력 전류(A):||±0.02|
|출력 전류 범위(mA):||0 to ±20|
|출력 전압 범위(V):||0 to ±20000|
Amplifier Selection Calculator
To help you select the appropriate Trek amplifier, we created this calculator. It uses peak-to-peak voltage to help calculate values associated with driving capacitive loads. If you have any difficulty with this software or would rather not do the download, please use the step-by-step calculator procedure.
Calibration and Alignment
Advanced Energy has the tools and processes to ensure your equipment continues to meet its original specifications. Our products are calibrated at global AE service sites with proprietary technology designed to exceed industry standards.
|Product Family||Calibration||Calibration with Alignment||
Total Support Package (TSP)
|Term of Agreement||Annual||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years||One Year||Two Years||Three Years||Five Years|