Not for New Designs
275 W (50 A) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
Offering a high 275 W of output power, the PTH12040 series of non-isolated DC-DC converters comply with the Point-of-Load Alliance (POLA) standard, offering such advanced POL functions as Auto-Track™ (a Texas Instruments trademark) sequencing for controlled power-up/power-down of semiconductor devices, such as DSPs, FPGAs, and ASICs as well as voltage margining. Standard features include pre-bias startup, programmable input undervoltage lockout, differential remote sense, remote on/off, and auto-resetting short-circuit protection. The series accepts an input voltage of 8 to 14 VDC and generates a trimmable output voltage of 0.8 to 5.5 VDC delivering up to 50 A and up to 93% efficiency. Through-hole horizontal mount and surface-mount options are available with a 1 x 2-inch (26.5 x 52-mm) footprint and 0.35-inch (9-mm) installed height.
- 12 V input voltage (8 Vdc to 14 Vdc)
- 50 A output current
- Efficiencies up 96%
- Wideoutput voltage adjust (0.8 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc)
- Input voltage range 8 - 14 Vdc
- Input standby current 35 mA typ.
- Voltage adjustability 0.8 - 5.5 Vdc
- Ripple and noise 20 MHz bandwidth; 15 mV typ.
- Efficiency 96% max
- Available RoHS compliant
- Differential remote sense
- Margin up/down controls
- Output ON/OFF inhibit
- PointofLoadAlliance (POLA) compatible
- Programmable UnderVoltage Lockout (UVLO)
|마운팅 유형:||BMP; SMT &Through Hole|
|최소 출력 전류(A):||0|
|최대 출력 전류(A):||50|
|출력 전압 범위(V):||0.8V to 5.5V|