Not for New Designs
143 W (26 A) Non-Isolated DC-DC Converters
The 143 W PTH12030 series non-isolated DC-DC converters comply with the Point-of-Load Alliance (POLA) standard, offering such advanced POL functions as Auto-Track™ (a Texas Instruments trademark) sequencing for controlled power-up/power-down of semiconductor devices like DSPs, FPGAs, and ASICs as well as voltage margining. Standard features include pre-bias startup, input undervoltage lockout, remote sense, remote on/off, and auto-resetting short-circuit protection. The converters deliver up to 26 A and an input voltage range of 10.8 to 13.2 VDC, with options for trimmable output voltage ranges of 0.8 to 1.8 VDC and 1.2 to 5.5 VDC and maximum efficiencies of 89% and 94.5%, respectively. Through-hole horizontal mount and surface-mount options are available with 1.1 x 1.37-inch (28.4 x 34.8 mm) footprint and 0.35-inch (9 mm) installed height.
- 12 V input voltage
- 26 A output current
- Efficiencies up 94.5%
- Wideoutput voltage adjust: 1.2 Vdc to 5.5 Vdc for suffix 'W' and 0.8 Vdc to 1.8 Vdc for suffix 'L'
- Input voltage range 10.2 - 13.8 Vdc
- Input current 10 mA typ., no load
- Ripple and noise 25 mV pk-pk '-W'; 15 mV pk-pk '-L'
- Voltage adjustability '-W': 1.2 - 5.5 Vdc; '-L': 0.8 - 1.8 Vdc
- Efficiency '-L' 89% max; '-W' 94.5% max
- Available RoHS compliant
- Margin up/down controls
- Output ON/OFF inhibit
- Output voltage sense
- PointofLoadAlliance (POLA) compatible
|마운팅 유형:||BMP; SMT &Through Hole|
|최소 출력 전류(A):||0|
|최대 출력 전류(A):||26|
|출력 전압 범위(V):||0.8V to 5.5V|